警告: 如果你不遵守此法令,会逮捕你并且起诉你刑事犯罪罪名.在维州, 违反此法令最高刑罚为600 单元的罚款和/或最长达五年入狱.
受影响的第一个家人的姓名: First Named Affected Family member
备注: 根据<2008年反家庭暴力保护法>的定义, 家庭暴力是指以下行为: 对家人身体上的虐待, 性虐待,情感虐待或心理虐待,经济虐待,威胁,高压胁迫或者以任何其它方式控制或支配家人; 并且使得家人对自己或别人的安全感到害怕;对其身心健康担忧.
- 严禁被告在受保护人地址(具体地址)200米之内停留, 严禁被告在受保护人居住,工作,上学或上托儿所的地方200米之内停留.
- 本法令严禁你做的事, 你不得找别人替你做.
(e) 在警察陪同下, 或在申请人选派的一个人的陪同下, 你可以回到受保护人的家中取出自己的个人物品.
Magistrates’ court Family Violence Protection Act 2008
Respondent’s name: Case Nr:
Or approximate age: years
On dd/mm/year at the magistrates’ Court at (court name)
A Court Order was made against you. You were at Court.
THIS ORDER IS A NATIONALLY RECOGNISED ORDER
WARNING: If you do not obey this Order you may be arrested and charged with a criminal offence. In Victoria, a contravention of this Order carries a maximum penalty of 600 penalty units and/or 5 years imprisonment.
The following person/s are protected by this order:
First Named Affected Family member
The Court orders that the respondent must not:
- .Commit family violence against the protected person(s).
• Note: The Family Violence Protection Act 2008 defines family violence as behaviour by a person towards a family member of that person that is physically or sexually abusive; or emotionally or psychologically abusive; or economically abusive; or threatening; or coercive; or in any other way controls or dominates the family member and causes that family member to feel fear for the safety or wellbeing of that family member or another person.
• Family violence includes behaviour that causes a child to hear or witness or otherwise be exposed to the effects of these behaviours.
- Intentionally damage any property of the protected person(s) or threaten to do so.
- .Attempt to locate, follow the protected person(s) or keep them under surveillance.
- Publish on the internet, by email or other electronic communication any material about the protected person(s).
- Contact or communicate with a protected person by any means.
- Approach or remain within 5 metres of a protected person.
- Go to or remain within 200 metres of (address) or any other place where a protected person lives, works or attends school/childcare.
- Get another person to do anything the respondent must not do under this order.
The respondent may:
(a) anything that is permitted by a Family Law Act order, a child protection order or a written agreement about child arrangements; or
(b) negotiate child arrangements by letter, email or text message; or
(c) communicate with a protected person through a lawyer of mediator; or
(d) arrange and / or participate in counselling or mediation; or
(e) .go to the home of a protected person, in the company of a police officer or a person chosen by the applicant, to collect person property
.BUT ONLY IF the respondent does not commit family violence while doing so
By the court